Popular posts from this blog
Navigating my page
Magazine References
As I was aware that we would be required to create our own magazines for a slasher movie I decided to carry out some research into the topic. What I found was quite different to what I expected a slasher magazine to look like however it also placed some ideas within my mind and how I could incorporate some of the ideas into my work and designs. One of the design concepts that stood out to me the most is the Empire Magazine featuring the Dark Knight with the Jokers face on the front cover. The general colour palette used really conveys the genre of the film he is from and also extreme level of make-up used to portray his character as who the Joker with the dark eye shadow devious smile and bright red lipstick. However what I noticed to be the case with all of the horror magazine posters that I looked into is that they all share the same conventional layouts. The mast head remains at the top as it would with any of other magazine in most cases excluding the Dark Knight magazine the featu...
Comments
Post a Comment